Popular Posts

Thursday 29 December 2011

I just dnt undastand it...URRGH!!!!

Hi every1,
...B4 I go into my personal  problems with my relationships as a whole...allow me 2 giv u a detailed bt short opinion of the boko haram nd their crybaby leader General Buhari (guffaws) LEADER indeed...while growin up, my mum laid emphasis on team spirit and accepting defeat as a means of gettin better...apparently Buhari's parents either forgot to teach him/ beat it into him or he simply refused to learn...pronto...because of his sore loser spirit, I am afraid to leave my family alone for a day lest the crazed bokoharam decide to throw unnecessary temper tantrums costing several people their lives...I understnd that nothing is done fairly in this country...believe me I speak from personal experiences...however if in the course of getting justice you make the innocent suffer, then you are being UNFAIR too...I dont knw who might read this but if you know Buhari or his followers...COULD YOU PLEASE tell  them that...because of their constant greed, pathetic lust for power, and their need to lie in the name of Allah, girls, boys, and children like me are loosing their loved ones, everytime they get the urge to throw a temper tantrum...also add that because of them...people are scared to gather and share happy moments with their loved ones and their God...please don't forget to add that, as God brought Abacha down in his time....when He is ready, He will bring these tears causing terrorists down...in a brutal and dehumanizing way!!!!


whew...am going to have to postpone my personal boyfriend issues till later...hopefully I won't have been a victim of a temper tantrum by then...till then

Mylipsrsealed

No comments:

Post a Comment