Popular Posts

Friday 30 December 2011

#2012/must/avs#

2012, as you approach speedily, can I just tell you a few things I will like...#must/avs#.

My wish list#

#1. I will like the 1st month month to be as smooth as fine wine.,,,pls?

#2. I wont mind if my valentine is not as boring as the past ones where I av had to sit in a restaurant looking sad and slowly eating meatpie and sipping coke or receive som dumb gifts, lik I used to in secondary school (cringe)...so 2012, if you dont  mind, send me cute lookin guyz who will val me and expect nothing in return...(sex)

#3.I also wud like to make a true friend that wont bail on me when times gt tough so that I can celebrate my gud tyms wt him or her??...oh cud u pls mak dat frend a guy because gurls like to bicker/gossip a lot...not that I dont enjoy that but I plan to spend less time talkin bout celebs and oda people...God help me

#4. it will probably make me feel better if by april I have met the man I wnt to spend the rest of my lioef with...thanx!!...2012 pulzzz note, I said a man not a boy cos I av met too many boys already (bored)...oh yeah pls make sur my bf is nt jealous of my bff

#5. pls 2012, I hope am nt asking for too much if I ask for a man who is 6'4, handsome,interesting, brainy, and fit physically...a gurl nids sth to stare at...if you knw what I mean....oh, and he shud at leat luv ma fam/God as much as me....a basketballer wont b bad but pls not some1 lik kobe bryant who wil cheat on me. I also wont mind if the guy is romantic nd will sing to me...wash my hair nd tell me am da sexiest thing even wen I jus wake up in da mornin...pls?

#6. I also want to make a lot of people happy...so lead me to the people that need me...nt da 1ces dat want me....help me to make a lot of peoples dreams come true..

2012, my list stl includes a lot of things bt I cant think of all of them now...so il let you knw wen they pop up...kay?

OH...finally , pls make my relationship wv God better cos he will be the one grantin all dese wishes...I definatly dnt want to be on bad terms wit Him...

thank you 2012...til den mylipsrsealed...kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment