Popular Posts

Monday 20 February 2012

TO THE ONE I COULD NOT LOVE...

Hi everyone,

This is my second gift to my exs...this particular ex brings fond memories because he was so special.
I am going to have bitter-sweet fun remembering as I write. Sweet because I was his love, and he was my...? Ok...since you are still reading I will tell you the truth. He was such a good person to me, I was a little freaked out so I took him for GRANTED!!! I wish I could say I didn't see how good he was till he left but I would be lying...I saw how good he was yet I couldn't...I just could not love him...

I guess it is a girl thing. We see the good guys yet we date the bad ones...urrgh!!! Why do we do that???
Ok...I am through beating myself...let us focus on the prose poem...*serious voice*

Do you remember your first love? The one who made your heart pound...whose smile you could kill for? That 1st love that you could feel his/her love just by his/her looking at you?

Well, he was my first like...am not sure I was his first love but he loved me like I was number one...


MY LUMI....

I want a second chance with you...
I am not sure it will happen
If it doesn't
Can I meet another you?
Another you
Who is always dumbfounded when I am around
Another you
Who loves me with my flaws
Another you
Who corrects me so gently
Another you
Who sees our dreams
Not my dreams alone
Another you
Who wiped tears of frustration from my eyes
Another you
Who surprised me with tokens of love
Another you
Who was a fool for me
Another you
Who your friends laughed at non-stop
Another you
Who saw right through me
Another you
Who stayed even when I walked
Another you
Who loved everyone I loved
Another you
Who had my back...

My Lumi...
You must belong to someone else now
Someone who loves you back
Someone who holds in the darkest nights
Someone who dances excitedly
Just seeing you
Someone who listens to your heartbeat
Someone who would kill for you
Someone who is your better half
Someone who walks proudly beside you
Someone who is another you
Someone who is...
Everything I was not
Someone who deserves you

My Lumi..
If we meet again...
As you or another you
I can't promise not to make the same mistakes
I can only promise to...
Love you rather than like
Listen rather than talk..
Speak rather than scream
I promise to be grateful now
I promise you...my heart
My Lumi...now somebody's LUMI...

P.S. To all those who lost their first loves...

Mylipsrsealed

No comments:

Post a Comment