Popular Posts

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Me, myself nd 2012

Happy nw year every1,

I have decided 2 kip myself, nd mayb U, very busy wit Books...av just ended a journey into Kwame Nkrumah's life through the eyes of Genoveva Kanu...his most trusted female frend...nw am having a very strange lunch with Camara Laye...da main course is called...The radiance of the King...I can't wait to see who I will be having dinner with...Lenin perhaps?..yum...I love Russian dishes...(I must confess ds line of readin is triggered by da recent happenings in Nigeria...subsidy removal et al)

What about you? Which writer is going 2 b ur 1st date in 2012? Can't wait 2 hear 4rum u nd see who u r chillin wt.

P.S. After I finish my date with Lenin, am moving on 2 cosmopolitan magazines or ny oda...xoxo

U knw mylipsrsealed...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I believe I read "Radiance of the king" like a lifetime ago! Well, the Rawling's approach is probably never going to happen - too many people, too many interests, too many loyalties, etc. I suspect it would probably be foiled before it gets off the ground. Now, if it was hatched by northern soldiers with support from the other tribes, possibly. Unfortunately, it appears the politicians now have the military in their pockets and one doesn't really hear of any military man nowadays with the charisma, strength of character, brutality or history of the older ones such as Babangida, Idiagbon, Buhari, Abacha, etc. In fact, the military is more or less faceless now.

    ReplyDelete