Popular Posts

Thursday 16 February 2012

PRE- TO ALL MY EXS...with LOVE...

Hi everyone,

First I would like to say thank you for reading my blog...I am truly humbled...I am not sure I mentioned this earlier on my interviews...I have another blog...http://www.mylipsrsealed-redlips.blogspot.com...so, please feel free to browse through my former posts...

Now...these series I am about to start is quite private because I am going to be talking about my past relationships and how they have kind of shaped me, and my response to guys...are you ready?

I am going to write prose-poems to all my EXS, I am doing this because I am hoping young girls can learn from me, and maybe you can identify with some of my prose-poems... you can call it a post valentine gift to all of them (The EXS)...*winks*

This poetry process is going to span over weeks, possibly months because I will need to be in the mood. Plus some of the memories might be a little too much so I might try to avoid them.
Don't worry eventually I will pen them down....

Anyway, in between all of that, I am going to write short stories, and take fun pictures to show you...yummy pictures!!! please keep reading and I will keep writing because...

Mylipsrsealed...

P.S. I hope all the EXS actually read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment