Popular Posts

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Shhh...I hear you

Hi everyone...

Have you ever wondered why a person has to scream???
I am a pretty good screamer...when I put my mind to it but sometimes its better to talk...
As you read this, please DO NOT SCREAM...

Shh...I hear you
No need to scream
I heard you the 1st time
no need to throw tantrums
I am not moved by all that
Shh...I hear you

Its just two of us
Why is shikirat talking too?
Its just two of us
Why are others screaming too?
I hear you...I have been hearing you

Its valentine
And you are broke
No need to scream
Its not my fault you can't perform
I will wait till its my birthday
I know you will do better
Shhh...I hear you

I understand
You are a little tired
No need to scream to save your ego
I hear you...
We can try it another time

Junior's fees need to be paid
Yet your salary is late
Don't worry I'll pay
You can bribe me later
Shhh...you don't have to scream

You can't get that job done
Don't scream at me
Go home
Take a cold bath, and sleep
You will get it when you wake...
Shh...I hear you


Shh..I hear you
I have been hearing you
The question is...
Am I even listening?
Shh...your voice is driving me insane
Just shut up...please shut up...
Shhh...I hear you

The landlord came while you were away
Don't scream at me
Just pay the rent
Or ask me to lend you some money
Shh...I hear you...

I needs to buy some shoes
I also need to feel like, and look like a woman
Don't scream at me because you can't be the 'man' in the woman
Just tell me the truth
I will ask our next door neighbour Obinna..
He is very nice to me...
At least he doesn't scream

You can't cook
Don't scream to save face
Just buy take-out and serve it
Its even more romantic
Shh...he hears you

Its my job to hear you
Its your job to talk not scream
Shh...pls I hear you...

...To them that hide under the umbrella of high pitched voices...

Mylipsrsealed...

No comments:

Post a Comment