Popular Posts

Sunday 11 March 2012

THEY SAID...

Morning everyone,

I am so glad to end this 3 part story...I had so much fun writing them. I hope you enjoy reading them too. I pray we learn to help one another, and fight rape...it is very important to help young girls realise the danger of rape, and how to avoid it...I am saying NO to rape...please join me in the fight against it...


THE MAN LIVING UPSTAIRS SAID...

I am not sure what happened. I am never at home so I don't know what goes on. However, I have been seeing both of them together for a while. I know they are always laughing. I thought they were happy. Wait...are you saying she is not his girlfriend? Ehn ehn...I did not know.

Anyway, I heard she said he raped her. I think it is disappointing that a young man of that status can degrade himself to such a standard. Why? When he can get any other girl. Women are too many for anyone to start thinking of rape. If you toast one, and she says no...move to another, eventually one of them would see you as their kind of man.

Take me for example, I met my wife after chasing all the girls in my university. I chased everything in skirt because I needed a girlfriend desperately but nobody saw me as their 'mr right.' It was when I gave up, and I went to the village to see my mother that I met my wife....well, to be sincere, I knew my mother had picked a girl for me but I didn't want to marry a bush girl. I wanted a fresh graduate. However, since nobody wanted me,I had to marry her...look at me now, I am happy. I am not sure my mate at the university would have made me happy. My wife has given me three boys and still counting. I am a proud father.

My point is...no need to rape a girl when you can meet another that will give you for free...


THE WOMAN STAYING IN THE QUARTERS SAID...

That boy is wicked...useless boy!!! Oloshi..raping a geh just like that. I don't really blame him sha. If you saw the way the girl was always parading his house...you will know something was bound to happen. I am just sorry for her. Who will marry her now? Everybody knows she is no longer pure...wait was she ever pure? Children of nowadays that think sex is a free gift...no shame at all (hiss)

Look at me, my husband...may his soul rest in peace...married me a virgin,...how many gehs can boast of that? Me...I was the most beautiful then...I was finer than that geh that is using her big mouth to spoil her name...as fine as I was, did I get raped? No!!! I knew better than to be parading myself like baby kingsway around a man...

Anyway, I am glad she is leaving. I can't help but feel sorry for her. She makes me uncomfortable. Every time, I see her, I feel like giving her ten naira or something, and patting her head. She should go abeg.

The foolish boy has nothing to lose. All he has to do is pretend he has changed, shed a few crocodile tears, and all the gehs will pity him. Soon, he will have another geh to sleep with. He will damage another one, and that one too will allow herself be damaged willingly...please he needs to go too. My daughter is five years old, and I will like her to remain a virgin till she meets a rich, fine, Yoruba man from Ekiti that will build me a beautiful house ,and marry her...


Please both of them should leave this house...I have said my own...

Mylipsrsealed...

P.S. Please fight rape anywhere you are...

Oloshi- useless
Geh- girl
Baby kingsway- a barbie doll

No comments:

Post a Comment