Popular Posts

Sunday 29 January 2012

LIGHTS!!! CAMERA!!! STRIKE A POSE!!!

Dear diary,

Yesterday was an important day...I had a photo shoot titled WENGTTA with a couple of gorgeous models...I directed the shoot, and trust me na diary...I took a few pictures myself!!! I am a model too...only in dat situation, I was a photo director!!!

I was inspired by the strike...I wanted to show the Nigerian situation...the insolence of the racist rich in NIGERIA and the humility yet bitterness of the poor...so WENGETTA means 2 standing...the rest crouching...

Oh diary, you should have been there...it was a glamorous shoot...I worked with to be top models and I loved every single moment!!!

Can you imagine? I posted some behind the scene footage, and some of my friends were in doubt over my pictures...my own PICTURES!!!! Hissss...ok maybe, I don't always look that glammed except during photo shoots...

Who has time to be fixing eyelashes???

Only my future boyfriend can make me look all glam...of course he will pay...

Ewooo...diary..Val is almost here...no show yet o...I tire, where them boys@???

So WENGETTA was a beautiful success...Thank God!!!

Now editing begins...*deep sigh*

The photographer was very stubborn...pissed me off!!! Naughty boy...simple instructions, he can't take...big head!!!
Abeg diary I am tired...see you in the light of day...

Mylipsrsealed...I am too tired to move them sef...

P.S. When the pictures are out...you won't see them o diary...I am putting them on wordpress, my new blogfriend....don't hate o...Pele..

No comments:

Post a Comment