Popular Posts

Thursday 26 January 2012

Phew...nice to meet you wordpress...mylipsrsealed..

Dear Blogger/Google,

During your few days of unfaithfulnes, I met someone else...his name is wordpress...I know I promised to stay 4eva...which I plan to anyway, it is just that you left me when I needed you the MOST!!!

I am cheating on you o..just thought I should let you know...my new blog is called mylipsrsealed@wordpress.com...

Feel free to go ahead and check on your competition...see if I care..

Anyway I don't plan to write much on ma new blog...just pictures so RELAX...I can already see the wrinkles forming around your eyes...na wa o I didn't know you liked me that much!!!

So I have to go now...remember to stay faithful now o

Or I will meet another person again...and this time I won't be so 4giving!!!

Mylipsrsealed...if you like, don't close your mouth...mosquito will just enter...hisss..

No comments:

Post a Comment